Letojanni is a town with 2,500 residents in the tourist district of Taormina, which is 8 km away; it is 32 km from Messina and 45 km from Catania. Letojanni is an important Sicilian tourist resort, thanks to its beaches and its seaside promenade.
How to get there
- From Catania’s Fontanarossa Airport
- Take the A18 motorway towards Messina for 50 km. Take the Taormina exit and follow the signs for Letojanni on state highway SS 114 (distance 1.8 km).
- From San Giovanni (RC) or Messina
- Take the ferry from Villa San Giovanni to Messina and take the A18 ME – CT motorway towards Catania and exit at Taormina.
- From Palermo
- From Falcone Borsellino Airport of Palermo, head towards the A19 PA-CT motorway and exit at Taormina.
- At the Taormina exit
- From the Taormina exit, take the state highway towards Messina, enter Letojanni at the 2nd level passage and turn left. When you come to the seaside promenade, continue straight until the street ends and there you will find the Beach Club.
- Transfer with minibus
- Located in Letojanni (end of the seaside promenade towards Messina), 10 minutes by car from Taormina Mare and 15 from the centre; a few minutes on foot from the centre of Letojanni. Daily connections from Taormina on the private shuttle of the Hotel Villa Paradiso of Taormina or with Interbus Trasporti from the bus terminal.